I Have An Idea In Progress...

Show us what you're making.

I Have An Idea In Progress...

Postby HanaImakura67 » March 8th, 2015, 2:22 am

But haven't been able to do a whole lot about it yet. There are some things my program is refusing to do, which is standing in my way at the moment because I don't know how to fix it.

But the thing I am trying to work on is a dating SIM. Is that even possible with this engine, though?

I am aiming to base it on a cartoon I am a huge fan of since it will just be a game made for myself to play and maybe a few other fans of the same series if they really want to. :mrgreen: The cartoon will be "Beetlejuice: The Animated Series" so it's going to have a lot of stuff for me to do, but it will be worth it~

What do you all think? Also can I get any help on this with getting the features of the program working correctly?
"Every day is Halloween... for some of us."
- Tim Burton

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."
- Walter Elias Disney

"Where there is ignorance, sickness will thrive."
- Osamu Tezuka

“Always believe in yourself. Do this and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear.”
- Hayao Miyazaki

"The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children."
- Jim Henson

-- The Four Gods of Imagination
HanaImakura67

Re: I Have An Idea In Progress...

Postby Nobody » March 9th, 2015, 4:57 am

Any simple 2D game can be made with this engine! As far as help it's going to require you coding up some things yourself and then we'll direct you in the direction you want to go! So once you get some progress going or so more specific questions, feel free to comment back!
Feel free to ask me for help. I'm on the forum a lot.

Recent Projects:
Retro Ducks: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3533 (latest)
The Living Dead 2: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3483
Crafters DS (Minecraft 2D Clone!) viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3082
Nobody

Return to Work In Progress